Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Revisioning The Blog Summit Retreat

Agenda

I. Ice-breaker
Each staff member will recount an experience they have had in their lives when they contemplated suicide.

II. Trust-building Exercise
In teams of two, we will whisper to our partner our deepest darkest secret and promise not to ever reveal it to another living soul.

III. Long Speech by Jeff
Jeff will explain the entire history of our company dating back to his previous job at TMZ, and his initial discussions with Jeremy about starting a blog together.

IV. Long Speech by Jeremy
"J" will get everyone motivated with a presentation he calls Motivating the Staff, the theme of which will be "You are This Company." J will also include some advice straight from the book Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, and end with high-fives around the room and then a group high-five.

V. Deciding on a New Name for the Blog
We will then all vote on a new name for the blog. The choices are:
1. Keep the current title - Bruno v. Eminem
2. Octoblog: The Nadya Suleman Blog
3. Grasshopper Chokes the Chicken: The David Carradine Blog
4. Rihanna v. Chris Brown: The Blog
5. Angelina v. Jennifer Aniston: The Battle of the Beards Blog

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "What's on at the cinema? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4 SDHC[/url] W3B)

Anonymous said...

No, thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online tko

Anonymous said...

No way!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 20mg jnlnp
buy lexapro online klnpb

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, choice look forward for more interrelated articles promptly as its united of my choice topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Credo che sia una buona idea. Sono d'accordo con te.
E 'vero! L'idea di un buon supporto.

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. imaginary, very stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://rankhigh.pl/opony/nauka-g35.php]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Спасибо за ответы на все вопросы :) На самом деле узнал много нового. Вот только до конца так и не разобрался что и откуда.

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?